Friday, August 3, 2012

My Crazy/Wonderful Summer

Hey!!


I have been sooo busy lately and will be the rest of the month... This is a little brake in the craziness! like 2 hours! Anyway... We got back a week ago from a 2 week trip up to Canada!! We were volunteer staff at a camp called Canadian Adventure! We help clear trails along the Montreal River! It was very beautiful! I had a ton of fun!! :) I did a journal kind of thing that I will post of all the stuff we did! I don't know how to say that but you will see! :) We got back last Saturday night at like 10:30.


Then on Wednesday I got up early to go to Tj's (Tyler and Jessie's) for a week...That was the plan...BUT I went home the next day because...Well I'll tell you in a minute.... So I babysat Brady and Beckett for an hour and then Jessie and I made all of Beckett's birthday party invites! A TON of them! :) Then Jessie did a photo shoot of her sisters kids and then we shopped and stuff that was about it..!


So the reason I came home was because Mom called and said that a friend of ours had call and wanted Anna and I to help at what they call Grammie and Grampa Camp. For a week they have their grandkids over! :) So Anna and I are gonna go for a week to help!! :) It'll be fun!


And next week MY Grandma and Grandpa are coming! They will come on Wednesday and stay the rest of the month! They live in Iowa so they can't just come up for like 2 days! SOOO when I leave on Sunday I will not sleep in my bed for the rest of the month! so I only have 3 nights in my bed this month! :) CRAZY

Nathan's Grad Party is next Saturday! So even more! Then the next week is Beckett's party then the next week is CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH I'm sooooo existed!!!!!!!

So yeah that my summer!! crazy...and that's leaving a bunch out! :) But I love it! The only thing bad is I have not seen my friends in like 2 months, And a lot of them I am use to seeing almost everyday!! I am very sad :(

But not to leave on a bad note (as my Mom and Gma say ;P) I am lovin my summer!!!!!! <3

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment