Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 1 & 2... And other stuff


Hey..My week babysitting was VERY fun! There were 8 kids from ages 3 to 12... They were all adorable! I miss them so much! <3 There was Laura she was 12 and then she had 2 brothers and a sister, Zach 10, Michael 7 and Lindsey 5.  Then 2 brothers Ethan 10 and Charley 7 (He was soooo adorable) I spent a lot of time with him! Then Donny and Evie 5 and 3... They were brother and sister. All of them were a lil (...ok maybe a lot) crazy!!! And wore me out. I was DEAD this weekend. But I would not have changed it for anything! :) I love them like nieces and nephews! They kinda are to me! <3   When I said goodbye to Lindsey she said “Do you PROMISE to come back next year??”  I had/have no idea.... I would love to though!  I had a wonderful week AGAIN!

Ok so I am going to do my first few days of our trip to Canada.  I think I lost like 5 days at the end.. :( Pray that I will find them because I need them for other things to!   So what I did was pretty much wrote letters to put on my blog. So here is the 1st and 2nd ones.


July 14th 2012  
Day 1
Hi,
 I’m gonna try to keep you updated on this trip.  So day 1 the 14th, We left home at 8:30am and drove 12 hours (with LOTS of stops :P)  We saw the Mackinac Bridge and the Locks at the Soo. (AKA Sault Ste. Marie)  And we ate at a really cute restaurant there.  We really did nothing. When we got to the road that leads to the camp, We had to drive over a dam! Ahhh It was so creepy!  I really can’t stand dams! And there is an even bigger one right by the camp.  I don’t like heights and dams/lots of running water... lol I don’t know why. I pray I will get over it.  But right now I need to read my bible and sleep!!!  I miss you all!
Love,
Carrie



July 15th 2012
Day 2
Oh my word, One of the staff up here just fainted! Oh man that was so creepy!!! She has low blood pressure.  We (all the staff) were eating and she just fell off her chair.  (later) I’m gonna wright in shifts.  So the stuff you just read was this morning (Sunday the 15th I think).  This afternoon Dad and I set up a water pump for if we have a fire here.  It is very dry here so there is a fire ban, No fires at all. There have been a lot of them (forest fires) around. So the pump is in case of a fire.  And also to spry at people! lol!  The 1st group are comin prolly really soon, Like they could be here now. I’ll tell you more about them when I get to know ‘em more.  So till later.....  (later)  The group came at 5:30 ish.  After supper we all walked up to SS (Sandford Sight). It was a LONG walk. And there was a little 8 month old baby that went with us. It was very pretty when we got there, Right at the edge of a bluff. Dad and I are kinda afraid of heights... so we stayed back.   Then we hiked back another way. We talked with the group on the way back and more when we got back to camp. Then our family had a bible study thing and that was about it. Good-Night
Carrie

P.S. Jesus Loves You!








That will be all for tonight.  I will try to get more tomorrow/today...seeing as it’s 12:30am right now!!   Yup thats right that is the only time I’ve had the computer... lol :)  

~CED

2 comments:

  1. Babysitting that many kids sounds tiring! but fun. camping sounds fun to. Can I ask you something?? Whats your midddle name? :) sorry just seeing that you signed it CED made me curious ;) ♥Emmy

    ReplyDelete